OPI Nail Polish Goes Mad for The Muppets
Shades: Kermit Me To Speak / Chillin’ Like a Villain / Gaining Mole-Mentum / Muppets World Tour
Shades: Miss Piggy’s Big Number / I Love Applause / Let’s Do Anything We Want / International Crime Caper
The always-lovable Muppets are bringing their antics back to the big screen on March 21st and OPI is getting in on the action. This month, they’ll release the eight muppet-inspired, limited edition shades shown above. The ultimate glamour girl, Miss Piggy, is well represented in the collection in shades of pink, peach, pearlescent white, and a deep sapphire blue to match her gown in the movie. Our favorite of the bunch is “Let’s Do Anything We Want,” a unique, gorgeous mix of rose-gold glitter and white confetti.
The shades will be available at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com this month.
Try a little nail art with these new shades. See how to get this look below:
KERMIT’S KOLLAR (or FROGGY COLLARS)
1. Stick a hole punch protector at the base of a clean & prepped nail
2. Polish on two coats of “I Love Applause” leaving the cuticle bare
3. Make an arc of 5 tiny dots about midway up your nail – you can use a nail art brush or a toothpick for this
4. With a thin nail art brush, raw 2 lines up from your sticker guide to each dot, creating 5 triangular points
5. Fill in your triangles
6. Remove your sticker guide carefully
TIP: Gently pull from one side of your nail to the other, never pull directly up
7. Finish with top coat